The Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox is a tool to work with the spatial audio methods Wave Field Synthesis and Higher Order Ambisonics in Matlab/Octave. It allows for numerical simulations of sound fields in the time and frequency domain. Furthermore, with the generation of binaural simulations of multichannel loudspeaker setups it allows for creating stimuli for listening tests in order to evaluate different sound field synthesis methods.
– added references for all driving functions
– streamlined nested conf settings; e.g. now it is no longer neccessary to set conf.ir.hcompfile if conf.usehcomp == false
– added WFS driving functions from Völk et al. and Verheijen et al.
– removed secondary_source_number() and xy_grid, because they are no longer needed
– enabled pre-equalization filter of WFS as default in SFS_config_example()
– fixed sound_field_mono_sdm_kx()
– Green’s function for line sources returns now real values
– correct y-direction of plane waves for 3D NFC-HOA
– updated the test functions in the validation folder
– several small fixes